USER PRIVACY SYSTEM:
balmanent and our affiliated companies control the data collected when you interact with balmanent. Our contact information is found at the end of this policy. Third-party providers engaged by us may also process and store certain data that we collect.
The balmanent may contain links to websites and other resources operated by third parties other than balmanent , including social media websites. We do not control the collection of data on these websites and are not responsible for the content of such third-party websites or the privacy practices of such third parties. Your use of third-party websites is governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the third party.
We may collect personal information in connection with your use of the balmanent or your purchase of our products and services. Our collection and storage of your personal information depend on our interaction with you and how you use the balmanent .
We may also collect information that is not personal information because it cannot be used to identify you directly or indirectly. This may include aggregated data such as the frequency of user visits to the balmanent, the routes by which users access the balmanent, and the use of any hyperlinks available on the balmanent. balmanent or its service providers and agents may process and use this aggregate data for various purposes including, but not limited to, analyzing this data for trends and statistics, developing the balmanent and the balmanent‘s features and offerings, assessing patterns of use, or planning and evaluating marketing initiatives.
Information Provided by You
By providing us with information, you consent to our collection and use of that information for the purpose for which you provided it. It may also be necessary for us to process the information you provide to do something at your request (e.g., to complete a purchase, or to send you newsletters).
Information that you may provide us with directly may include:
- Your name, user name, email, and password when you register for an account on the balmanent ;
- Your age, telephone number, date of birth, gender, personal preferences, purchase history, and other information stored in your account;
- Your name and email address when you subscribe to newsletters or other marketing materials;
- Your name, address, and credit card information when you complete a purchase;
- Your name, email address, purchase history, other details you provide, and a copy of your communications when you contact our customer service team;
- Your personal preferences and opinions when you respond to consumer survey requests, or other requests for your opinion, preferences, or suggestions;
- Your name, age, address, and social media handles when you participate in contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions on our website or our social channels; and
- Your name, address, phone number, email address, work history, and other details you provide if you submit a job application.
By submitting personal information to balmanent , you represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that you provide to us.
Information We Collect Automatically
Information that we collect automatically when you use the balmanent may include:
- Device information, such as whether you are using a mobile phone, tablet, or computer and what type it is;
- Your IP address and general location as disclosed by your IP address;
- The frequency of user visits to the balmanent;
- The use of hyperlinks available on the balmanent;
- Which pages do you view on the balmanent and how long do you stay on each one;
- Whether you accessed the balmanent through one of our advertisements;
- Which products you have purchased, obtained, or considered on the balmanent ;
balmanent may use automatically collected data for various purposes including analyzing trends and statistics, assessing patterns of use, developing and diagnosing problems on the balmanent or our servers, planning and evaluating marketing initiatives, and optimizing your experience on the balmanent. This information is not used to inform decisions about individuals, only to understand how different categories of users interact with the balmanent. To the extent that any information can be linked to your IP address to identify you, we will treat it as personal information.
Information We Collect From Third-Parties
We may collect your contact information, demographic information, and information about your electronic and commercial activity from data co-ops and third-party data aggregators.
Some of the information we collect automatically is gathered by third-party analytics partners.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to provide services you have requested, including:
- Completing, modifying, and canceling purchases;
- Contacting you about your account or your orders;
- Maintaining your user account;
- Registering you in contests that you enter and awarding you prizes;
- Processing and responding to your job application;
- Responding to communications you send, including to our customer service team;
- Sending you marketing newsletters and other materials that you consent to receive;
- Any other purpose to which you consent.
Other Business Interests
We may use your information to carry out legitimate activities and commercial purposes related to our business, including:
- Understanding, improving, and enhancing our existing products and services, including the balmanent;
- Establishing commercial relationships necessary for the performance of the balmanent, including processing transactions, storing data, and administering the balmanent;
- Verifying access to your user account;
- Offering, developing, and selling products or services;
- Collaborating with marketing partners and advertising networks to offer you products and services that may interest you;
- Troubleshooting problems with the balmanent;
- Customizing your experience on the balmanent;
- Detecting and protecting balmanent and third parties from error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft, and other illegal activity;
- Auditing our compliance with this policy and other contractual and legal obligations;
- Developing and managing our business and operations;
- Developing, enhancing, marketing, selling, or providing information about products or services;
- Customizing advertisements and marketing communications;
- Monitoring your use of the balmanent to ensure the safety and security of data and to detect security breaches;
- Engaging in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation, or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization, or financing involving balmanent;
- Complying with any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; and
- Protecting the rights of balmanent or third parties.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to third parties in certain circumstances with your consent, as required by law, or in furtherance of legitimate business and commercial purposes, including to the following third parties:
- Service providers and vendors that we hire to provide services on our behalf, including website management, data processing, payment processing, and delivering promotional materials;
- Marketing partners and advertising networks, including data co-ops and aggregators;
- Our own subsidiaries or affiliates;
- Counterparties in business transactions, including any type of acquisition, disposal, securitization, or financing involving balmanent;
- Professional legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with business transactions, legal claims, or other legal, tax, and accounting matters;
- Government authorities if necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or legal process or to protect the safety of any person or their rights (including fraud investigations).
When we disclose your information to marketing partners and advertising networks, it may be construed as a “sale”, even though we do not receive money in exchange. We may disclose contact information, demographic information, and information about your electronic and commercial activity to these partners, in order to offer you content, products, and services that may interest you. We do not knowingly sell information about consumers under 16 years old. Information about your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information is provided below.
To the extent that these countries do not have equal or better data protection laws to your jurisdiction, we will take the steps necessary to implement appropriate legal mechanisms, including contractual safeguards and data protection policies. However, while in another jurisdiction, your personal information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and administrative bodies of that jurisdiction.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use physical, technological, and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information. However, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely secure and there is a chance that the messages or information you send may be read or intercepted by others. If you have specific questions about the security of the personal information we collect, please contact email@example.com.
It is your responsibility to keep your account password and information (including your credit card information) secure. You should not share them with anyone else, and you may want to consider disabling automatic log-in. Contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other security breaches.
The balmanent is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
If you consent to receive promotional communications from us and later want to stop receiving these communications, you can unsubscribe using the link provided in each broadcast email. You may also have the right to restrict, object to or withdraw your consent for specific processing activities.
You are entitled to request information about the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information in certain circumstances. We will make reasonable efforts to provide this information, subject to exceptions provided by law.
You may also be entitled to request: (a) to receive your personal information in a commonly used electronic format to facilitate the transfer of your information to another service provider, (b) to have your personal information erased, or (c) to correct or update inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date personal information held by balmanent, depending on your place of residence.
REQUESTS, QUESTIONS, OR COMMENTS
If you have questions or inquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures or want to make a request concerning your personal information, please please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you remain unhappy with a response you receive about the treatment of your personal information, you can also refer your concerns to the relevant privacy or data protection supervisor in your jurisdiction.